Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ticket Exchange Day

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for leaving it this late, but we have been going through our options and it just doesn't seem realistic to organise an extra-day for Ticket Exchange. We weren't able to find a place, time or date that is suitable, and at the moment, the tickets are not with me yet.

If all of you can come at around 6 pm (or even earlier) on the screening day, this would help ensure that everyone is seated before 7 pm. There are a few of you who have mentioned that you'd like to help us during the day, and we really appreciate that. On the day, we will have more than enough people to make sure that the ticket exchange will run smoothly and efficiently.

Please bring your e-cons with you, and some form of picture ID (just in case it's needed). We will have a list of all your names with us...so hopefully, there won't be any confusion or delays.

Thank you and looking forward to see all of you soon,
How To Be Screening Organisers

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm planning to be there around 5 pm, so hopefully that will clear room quickly for other people and help you guys run things even smoother.

    Thanks again for all your work, girls :)... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my group of friends and I have just recieved a PROOF OF AGE card from school, so if thats OK to get in with, that will be great. We will try to get there at 6, but with the way public transport is these days, there's no guarentee:)
    Can't wait to see you there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROOF OF AGE card is fine...and 6 pm should be fine as well. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. I bought a ticket in the middle of febuary by paypal. I sent an email with my details like you asked but recieved nothing back apart from paypal. Is this enough? I've sent a couple of emails but i have had no replys. Can you please let me know how i know i havea ticket. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Emma,

    Can you please send me another email to this address?

    howtobeau@gmail.com

    Otherwise, if I could find out what your full name is...we can look into it asap.

    We haven't actually received any email from you lately. But if you had paid via Paypal in February, your name would be on our list.

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know how to get there from Central Station?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's ok I figured it out. I went on google maps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK girls, this is the big day! C U all there

    ReplyDelete