Friday, February 20, 2009

E-Confirmation for those who've bought tickets through PayPal.

Dear Friends,

I've been getting some e-mails from PayPal users stating that they have yet to received their E-Confirmation.

I'm sorry to have made you waiting, here's what you should do if you haven't got your e-confirmation:

To those who paid for their tickets on February 11 - Feb 14
You should have already received your e-confirmation by now.
If you have yet to receive it please contact me (Shanna) at howtobeau@gmail.com with the subject line 'PayPal/E-Con'.
Put in important details such as name, email address, number of tickets, and date of payment.

To those who paid for their tickets on February 15 - 20:
I have yet to send you your e-confirmation.
I apologize for the wait but I'm currently in the process of moving from Jakarta (Indonesia) to Brisbane -- which is why I haven't much time to deal with the payments.
I'm arriving in Brisbane early on Saturday morning so, hopefully I'll be able to fill in the e-confirmation and send it to you before Monday.

Many thanks,
Shann

1 comment:

  1. Hey....I am intending to go to HOW TO BE with a group of friends and was wondering when the cuttoff day for ticket buying is?? and how many tickets have been sold?? thanx - Brownie

    ReplyDelete